Employer Nomination Scheme Under Australian Immigration SYSTEM

Author: JohnTracker

The Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) allows Australian employers to sponsor employees who are foreign nationals for a permanent visa to work in Australia.
This visa is for Australian employers who want to sponsor highly skilled workers for a permanent visa to work in their business. The employees can be either highly skilled worker from overseas or highly skilled temporary residents currently in Australia.
Visa applicants who are currently living and/or working in Australia on a qualifying visa can apply for the onshore ENS (subclass 856) visa. If you do not hold a qualifying visa, you may still be eligible to apply onshore if you last held a qualifying visa no more than 28 days prior to lodging an application.
Applicants who do not hold a qualifying visa can apply for the offshore ENS (subclass 121) visa and lodge their application in Australia; however applicants must be outside Australia at the time of visa grant.
This visa allows you and any dependent family members included in your visa application to live as permanent residents in Australia.
To participate in the Employer Nomination Scheme, the employer must:
-be actively and lawfully operating a business in Australia
-have a genuine need for a paid employee to fill a position in their business
-follow all relevant Australian laws and have a satisfactory record of meeting immigration laws (if applicable)
-have a current training strategy for existing Australian employees, or if a newly established business, have a training plan for future training of Australian employees
-provide the employee with an offer of permanent employment.
The nominated position must meet the following requirements:
-be full-time, ongoing and available for at least 3 years
-provide working conditions that are no less favourable than provided for under the relevant Australian legislation and awards
-be a highly skilled occupation that is on the Employer Nomination Scheme Occupation List (ENSOL)
and it must meet the minimum salary level for ENS.
This information is of a general nature and should not be taken as authoritative legal advice for specific cases. Australia has a scheme that requires persons who give immigration assistance to be registered as migration agent. The writer, Mr. Sanjayai Kapoor is a registered migration agent based at Adelaide, Australia. You can contact the author by email at:

Article Source:

About the Author

Immigrationhelp provides you australian immigration & visas for student, a skilled professional or a business person who want to settle in Australia. Meet our Australia Immigration Agent for best help.


Mark said...

When one conceives the problem currently happening, i have to believe in your endings. You intelligibly show cognition about this subject and i have much to discover seeing your publish.Lot’s of greetings and that i is for any further revisions.ozbargain

Steffi said...

Great thoughts you got there, believe I may possibly try just some of it throughout my daily life.
Australian Immigration

Manish said...

ThanK You for posting this blog,we at kanvisa direction provides best immigration consultants for canada pr visa in delhi.

Post a Comment